Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Movie Blog

Welcome back to the Monday Movie Blog at Chief 187 Chatter. With Summer Blockbusters premiering weeks before the Memorial Day Weekend, movies are on my mind more than ever. Nights will be sultry and a great movie is the cure when it is too hot to sleep. I plan to utilize this resource for finding the perfect movie to fit my mood. Far more reasonable and comfortable than going to the movies, I prefer watching a movie from home; is the clear alternative for me. I hope you remember to search the archives of Monday Movie Blogs that exist at this site and, in the remaining weeks, continue to help flesh out the alphabetical list of movies that has taken form since January.

Today’s focus is movies that begin with the letter “T”. Please list any and all movies that begin with the letter “T”. Remember to include a list of actors from the film as well as a brief synopsis or review. The more information included with the title, the better the resource.

Please indulge me briefly as I wish my mother the very happiest of birthdays! She reaches a milestone 70th Birthday today and I am so proud of her! My mother does indeed suck the marrow out of life and is an inspiration to me to live my life to the fullest! My mother will not be with me to celebrate for a couple of more weeks, but I so look forward to thee summer when she is with me and we spend a copious amount of time together. I love you, Mother!

I look forward to reading this week’s contribution to the Monday Movie Blog. I encourage you to leave your response, check back throughout the day and week here, and remember to use this ever-growing list of favorite movies whenever the opportunity presents itself to watch something. Please join me tomorrow when Chief 187 Chatter presents the most uplifting post of the week, Simple Joys!

4 comments:

  1. Tora tora tora
    Tootsie

    Happy Birthday, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15th of the Toho Godzilla series, Terror of Mechagodzilla (1975) does what it says on the tin.

    Inspektor Kasuka goes in search of giant mechanical Godzilla that stomps all over urbanised Japan, wakes up Titanosaurus a monster under the control of a mad scientist who wants to destroy mankind, story ends with big fight between Mechagodzilla 2 and Titanosaurus against our old hero Godzilla who saves the day just before the 16th of the Toho Godzilla series starts shooting. It's all in Japanese so can be a little hard to follow, but it's very entertaining all the same.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fotSbx0D1A0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, neither of you mentioned:
    TALLADEGA NIGHTS!

    Top Gun
    Tommy Boy
    Thinner
    Two Weeks Notice
    Turner & Hooch
    Tooth Fairy
    Toy Story 1, 2, 3
    Twister
    Teen Wolf
    The Others
    Twins
    To Kill A Mockingbird
    Titanic

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Catch a Thief
    To Have And Have Not
    Twelve Angry Men
    There's Something About Mary
    Take The Money And Run
    Tin Man
    Treasure Of The Sierra Madre
    Three Amigos

    ReplyDelete