Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Media Blog-Beach/Lake Movies

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.

It’s hot in the northeast where I live. It’s July so I expect the heat and, quite frankly, welcome it. Most people who have the means and opportunity rush off to the beach - or if you are in NJ go down the shore – to seek refuge from the intensity of summer.




Being that I grew up around lakes that is my preferred safe harbor from the heat. The commonality is water to refresh, revive, keep cool, and recreate.








Whatever your favorite get-a-way to escape the sultriness of summer, there is most likely a movie or movies that show the locale.






This week’s focus is movies set either at the beach (or down the shore) or at lakes. Any genre will do, the only factor for ‘counting’ is the locale of the movie.








Please join me tomorrow for the uplifting and always positive Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.

1 comment: