Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Media Blog-Music Television Programming

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.

Music is vitally important to me. Throughout my life watching variety shows on television, and any kind of show dealing with music in some way, were always part of my viewing line up. From the The Donny and Marie Show




to Sonny and Cher,














Solid Gold




to Star Search













and several years of Fame,










I invested hours of time.

As I grew MTV, VH1, and CMT came into the mix and I watched those channels with rapt attention.




Now I am overjoyed the last few seasons with the Fox vehicle Glee.


Many others enjoy the reality television outputs like The Voice,











America’s Got Talent,




and American Idol.

This week’s focus is your favorite television program(s) of all time that had music as part of the premise, theme, or at least included.

Now, I’ve gotta run, I’m going to watch the premiere of Glee for this season on my DVR!




Please join me tomorrow for the uplifting and ever-popular Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.

1 comment: