Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Media Blog-Siblings

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.




Today is my oldest brother’s birthday! It comes one day after my daughter’s birthday. My family of origin is much like the family I created – two brothers and then a little sister.




I love my brothers and am overjoyed I have three children who will have lifelong friends in one another throughout their lives.





As a way to wish my brother the best, I am choosing the topic of movies featuring brothers or siblings. This is a wide open category as the plot does not have to center around the sibling relationship; it just needs to be included.



A very special Happy Birthday to my daughter and to my big brother!

Please join me tomorrow for the uplifting and ever-popular Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.



No comments:

Post a Comment