Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Media Blog-World Series

Welcome to the Monday Media Blog on Chief 187™Chatter.

As baseball enters the final days of its post-season, my thoughts switch to the World Series.



When my husband and I lived in Virginia years ago it was not just NASCAR that we began to watch, but baseball, too.


It was the 1991 World Series between the Atlanta Braves and the Minnesota Twins. I chose the Braves as “my team” and never looked back. Of course, the Braves lost that year – thanks to the Twins’ Kirby Puckett among others – but my fandom for the sport was born.




For this week’s topic, list your all-time favorite World Series moment or moments. Baseball was once America’s Favorite Pastime and, for some, still is, so let’s give it the recognition it deserves!




If you don’t watch baseball, then the alternate topic is list your favorite baseball movies, especially if they include World Series games.




Please join me tomorrow for the uplifting and ever-popular Simple Joys on Chief 187™Chatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment